|Project: Document Management System (DMS)
Document Management System for Xoops. Short Name: dms
Basic document checkin/checkout locking capability
Document copy/move within the DMS.
Document routing (to user inboxes within this DMS)
Document templates (when creating a file, if enabled)
Full Text Search using Swish-E
Keyword Properties Search
User, Group, and Everyone permissions
Registered: 2004-10-18 16:17
Activity Percentile: 12.29%
Bookmark this project
|DMS 1.91 is now available!|
DMS version 1.91 is now available. Hopefully, I'll be able to follow up with the next version within a couple of months. There are too many changes to list here, please see the changelog.txt file for details.
rifraff (Sep 20)
|DMS 1.87 is now available!|
Version 1.87 of the DMS module has been release with many changes and improvements over the last public release. The biggest change is probably the addition of support for PHP 5.x.
rifraff (Oct 27)
|DMS 1.31 is now available!|
Changes include: bug fixes, document titles can now be searched from the Xoops search block, the DMS modules can now be on the top page, and many pages now have tab-stops.
As of version 1.31, it is now possible to create a document number property, in an MS-Word 2000 document, and have the DMS automatically set the document number in the document as well as on the DMS. I'll be including updated instructions in the near future.
rifraff (Dec 02)
|DMS 1.20 is now available!|
DMS version 1.20 is now available. (Version 1.10 was an "internal release" and was released internally before it was deemed ready due to some features that were requested where I work.)
1. A notification system has been added to e-mail users when documents are changed in selected folders. The notification system needs to be enabled, by an administrator, and the users or groups have to be added to the notifications section of the folder.
2. Permissions caching can easilly be enabled or disabled by an administrator. If the permissions caching system is enabled, users can now refresh the permissions cache by clicking on the "Refresh" command at the top of the screen.
3. Comments can now be added to a document. These comments can be e-mailed to users who are subscribed to the document, if the subscriptions system is enabled.
4. The default user interface can now be changed from the configurations screen.
5. Permissions inheritance can now be enabled from the configurations screen. If permissions inheritance is enabled, documents will inherit the same permissions as the folder in which they are created.
6. Administrators can now add or remove users from groups from an interface within DMS.
7. Most DMS configuration is now done through the Admin menu, on the main screen.
8. Only document or folder owners can change permissions. Formerly, users with edit permissions could change document or folder permissions.
Please see the change-log for more details and other changes.
rifraff (Oct 14)