Register now!
Project: Xoops2 Donations Module
Summary   News   Forums   Trackers   Bugs   Support  
Patches   Features   Tasks   Samples   Files   CVS  

Discussion Forums: Help

By: drew ( )
ReplyHelp Needed on IPN Issue [ Reply ]  
2006-09-11 23:04
First of all, I'd like to thank the developers of this module for providing us a way to collect funds directly from the site visitors. I've installed the version 1.9 just downloaded from here. I've also made changes in the config: 1. entered my PayPal primary e-mail address, 2. Logging level changed to "Log everything". I also edited my PayPal IPN settings according to the installtion guide of the module. Then I clicked "Click here to test IPN", I got the following error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getinstance() in /home/mysitename/public_html/new/modules/xdonations/includes/common.php on line 36 I ignored this error and kept going on to testing the donation function. I used both the www.sandbox.paypal.com and www.paypal.com, the transaction processes were very smooth, no error message occurred, and returned to my site with "Thank You" message prefectly. However, there's just no record shown in the Treasury after making the payments, eventhough I do have transaction records in my PayPal account. Then I clicked the "PayPal IPN reconcile" button, I got the following message: There are no new IPN records to import! Now, I'm totally confused. Not sure where the problem is and how to make this Donation module work. Could somebody help me please? My Xoops version: 2.0.15 My PHP version: 4.4.3 My MySQL version: 5.0.24-standard My Apace version: 1.3.37 (Unix) My Kernel version: 2.6.8-022stab078.9-enterprise My Donation module version: 1.9 beta I do appreciatet this module a lot. It's much useful than PayPal donation button since it offers the Treasury Financial Register and the Goal system. I do hope to have this donation module function properly on my site. Thanks in advance for your help!

By: Ares ( Jeremy )
    ReplyRE: Help Needed on IPN Issue [ Reply ]  
    2010-07-21 18:32
    I got my mod from here http://www.xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=43&lid=1335&com_id=49970&com_rootid=49970&com_mode=flat&com_order=0#comment49970 and i don't get the error but i do get a blank page i have been looking for a donation mod just like this one or someone to fixs this one please email me if you can help Ares@icthus-777.com

Post A Message To This Thread:

'>You could post if you were logged in