Lost Password?

Register now!
Project: News
Summary   News   Forums   Trackers   Bugs   Patches   Features  
Tasks   Samples   Docs   Lists   Surveys   Files   CVS  

Posted By: herve
Date: 2005-10-05 14:31
Summary:News 1.41, updated version

A new version of the News module has just been released. This version corrects several bugs. You can use it on a production website. [b]How to get the module[/b] Simply go to its homepage : http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1008&release_id=60 [b]How to upgrade[/b] If you were using the 1.4 version, you just have to copy the files to your website. If you had a version 1.1, you must also launch this script : http://www.example.com/modules/news/admin/upgrade.php replace example.com with your website's name. [b]Changelog[/b] > For security reasons, I have removed the Xoops version from the printed version of an article > I have corrected an error in the block called "Navigate thru topics", the number of news was false, it was counting expired articles (thank you Solo71) > I have modified the backend.php script so that it uses every news (not only those who are described to be only visible on the homepage) > The four tables visibles in the module's admin and containing news will now use a pagenav > I have removed all the htmlentities for multibytes languages > The number of sql queries of the "top news" and "recent news" blocks was reduced > There was a minor problem in the pdf generated from a news with its topic's title > There was a bug when you was editing a news from the admin site (thanks you jlz78) > I have reduced the count of sql queries in the module's index page > I have corrected a bug in the option "Enable authors to edit their posts"

Discussion Forums: News 1.41, updated version

TopicTopic StarterRepliesLast Post
thread   how can we clon this modul??orgunozcu02006-05-07 16:39
thread   Top Menu Display ProblemLionHeart02005-12-23 00:42
thread   Recent news blockgoober02005-11-05 12:06
thread   New 1.42 & spotlight setup.script_fu02005-10-24 02:42
thread   news 1.42 or 1.41 (pdf creation?)baiki02005-10-07 11:06
thread   update from 1.1 / strange thingnbecu52005-10-07 11:02

Start a New Thread:

'>You could post if you were logged in