-Second one, textsanitizer destroys the html code when displays it.
Really? I implemented Editor into wfsection and I wrote hundreds!! of articles without any problem.
-Third, I don't know how to do an admin interface without making a module.
-Any way to use smarty without making a module with the editor?
-Do you prefer koivi as a simple class or like a module?
Make a module! So everyone can select which editor to be installed.
If a few features more are added to Koivi it will be the best one.
- adding special chars
- adding date/time
- image properties
- more options on inserting links
- make the templates editor work with Koivi
- cleaning up the code when switching to html source. now the code will appear as one line
A few bugs:
- When choosing size from dropdown the size is still selected so you have to jump between the sizes when formatting other text
- missing weight and height for images
- i am not sure if this is a bug: when images are inserted they have the current url to the image. but when you want to move your xoops to another server/address all the image urls have to be changed